Someone sent me this on facebook and I thought this was a more appropriate place to post my list since less people will see it here than on fb. These are in no particular order
1. My husband and I started "officially" dating on 9/11/01.
2. The "O" in S-O's name is my late grandmothers name. I think about her every day and wish I had spent more time with her as an adult.
3. One of the best gifts my husband has EVER given me is a heated blanket. He knows how much I HATE being cold and thought about buying me one for several months until he found the right one. He brought it home on a random Tuesday night. There's more to the story, but that's all you need to know.
4. I am not as confident as I seem.
5. I weigh about 25lbs more than I'd like to.
6. My nose is really big and I've felt that way since I was 12years old and a boy (who shall remain nameless) dumped me because of it.
7. I used to be a REALLY bitchy person with few "true" friends. Now, I'm just occasionally bitchy, have lots of friends, and even have a few "true" ones.
8. I wear my socks inside out because I don't like to feel sock lint on my toes.
9. I'm the messiest person with undiagnosed OCD that I've ever met.
10. I'm a germaphobe.
11. Flying, or planning trips that involve flying, gives me anxiety attacks (see #10)
12. I'm always late, which makes me anxious, which drives my kids and husband crazy everytime we are getting ready to go somewhere.
13. I have a dry, and sometimes twisted, sense of humor.
14. There are few people who truely "get" me.
15. I internalize other people's problems to the point that I try and solve them just to give my mind a rest.
16. Before I had kids, if I witnessed a car wreck (or even came up on one) I would ALWAYS stop and sit with accident victims until the ambulance got there. I wonder if I should have been a paramedic.
17. I hate cleaning the kitchen, but when I do, the dishes have to be put in the dishwasher in a certain way and there is no room for alteration.
18. Parasailing in Mexico was one of the most incredible experiences of my life. Swimming with the sea turtles, sting rays, and fish the size of my leg ranks up there too. Oh yeah, and the birth of my daughters.
19. I love fabric.
20. Several of my paintings have spent time in local galleries back in Houston.
21. I'm amazed by my daughters on a daily basis.
22. I secretly wish to dress goth.
23. I won a dance contest at a bowling alley when i was 21.
24. When I worked at an urban radio station in Houston, I did the voice over intro for the evening DJ. My script: "T-Gray, it's 7 o'clock...tear it up, Baby."
25. I see my photography work as God using me to connect people's experiences with their memories.