Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"Dabin fass acoo dee poo My Cheese."

Night before last, I thought I heard my 4yo daughter cry out in the middle of the night. When I went to check on her she was sound sleep. I decided to lay down with her for a few minutes in case she was having a bad dream and woke up scared.

As I closed my eyes and began to drift off, I heard "Dabin fass acoo dee poo My Cheese," coming from my 17mo daughters room.

She was talking in her sleep. I wondered what she was dreaming about.

Fast forward to bed time tonight. As I brushed her teeth, I saw 4, yes FOUR, molars at various stages of cuttage peeping through her gums.

I immediately realized what she said the other night in her sleep.

She was cussing in baby speak! I can't say I blame her.

1 comment:

Chris said...

That's funny! the boys got their cards and Doug was super excited! Thanks for being so great at remembering their birthdays! you are great aunt!!!