Monday, February 2, 2009

Ewwwww, GROSS!

Watching American Idol has become a family ritual in our household. S-O especially loves watching all the "silly goose" singers.

In one of last weeks episodes, they showed an AI wannabe in line waiting for his audition. He was a rather large fellow who thought it funny to lift his shirt and show his Man Breasts and hairy chest to all of America while sticking out his bright pink Gene Simmons tongue.

I shrieked, "Ewwww, Gross!"

S-O must have made a mental note of that moment.

Two days later, she walked into my bedroom while I was changing out of my pj's. I had just lifted my shirt over my head (and might I note, NOT sticking out my tongue) when she shrieked.

"Ewwwwww, GROSS!!!!!!!" and ran out of the room.

How's that for motivation to join a gym.

2 comments:

Chris said...

LOL! Cheyenne did something similiar after I stopped nursing Doug. My boobs shrunk to nothing and she totally called me out on it. Boy did I want and still need a boob job:)

marathon mom said...

That is too cute!