Monday, August 24, 2009

All About Saving Cashola Month---Final Week

I'm SOOOO excited about the amount of people who have decided to stop whining about their budget and get out there and save some serious cashola using coupons and shopping sales!

The All About Saving Cashola Month is going by super fast. Today marks the beginning of the FINAL WEEK of the contest. It's not too late to enter. Matter of fact, even if you don't enter the contest, you can start saving cashola with coupons TODAY.

In case you missed it on previous posts, here are a couple of web sites that help me organize and plan grocery and drug store shopping.

Coupon Mom
Southern Savers
Two Thrifty Sisters
I Heart CVS

Anyway, back to the contest. Here's a pic of what the winner will receive, shipped FREE!

This is EXACTLY like the binder I use to organize my coupons. The winner will also receive about $100 worth of coupons, clipped, organized and ready for saving some major CASHOLA!

A mid-month poll of SOME of the people who are participating, showed we, as a group, had saved over $1100!!! I know for a fact, that number has DOUBLED. And we still have another week to go!!!

I can't wait to see the end results! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

No comments: